TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bar House Events Terms and Conditions
All of our bars work under The Licensing Act 2003, and all relevant restrictions will be upheld by our staff. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase, attempt to purchase or consume alcohol at the event. We would suggest that anyone who looks or could be thought to be under the age of Twenty-One (21) brings photographic ID/proof of age with them or we will not be able to serve them. We will refuse to serve anyone at the event who is or appears to be excessively drunk or uses threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff, customers or other guests. We will also refuse to serve anyone who purchases or attempts to purchase alcohol for someone under the age of 18 or someone who has previously been refused alcohol by the bar staff. The decision on such matters will be taken by the bar staff and will be final. The bar staff also reserve the right to close the bar at any time if in their opinion unruly or troublesome behaviour has arisen or is likely to arise within the venue or its environs.
Bar House Events will:
• Be the sole provider of all beverages at the event unless previously agreed in writing. It will not be permitted for anyone to consume their own drinks at the event.
• On behalf of, and at no cost to, the client, obtain any alcohol license required for the event subject to there being no reason for any required license being refused by the Licensing Authority. Bar opening times will be subject to approval by the relevant authorities.
• Supply all equipment, staff and drinks.
And will require:
• A 13amp power supply at or near to the bar location.
• Sufficient access to the venue prior to the start of the event to provide and assemble the required goods and equipment and sufficient time between the closing of the bar and having to vacate the venue to enable all goods and equipment to be dismantled, removed and loaded into waiting vehicle/s. Booking & Payment:
• All bookings including a signed contract and payment of the required booking fee must be received not less than 28 days prior to the event.
• In the unlikely event of the venue and/or the event being refused an alcohol license the booking fee less any costs incurred in the alcohol license application process will be refunded.
• In all other circumstances our acceptance of a signed booking form, contract and full payment of the booking fee will constitute a legally binding contract between ‘Dorset Mobile Bar’ and the client(s) named on the booking form.
• Should the booking include an order for venue decor and/or personalized accessories, payment for these must be received sufficiently in advance, and not less than 28 days before the event, to enable any production or manufacturing process to be completed prior to the event. Any further payments due must be received as cleared funds not less than 14 days prior to the event. Our fees are based on the number of guests, adults and children, specified on the booking form. Should there be a change to the numbers attending, either more or less, it is a condition of the booking that you inform us. In the case of a free or prepaid bar, should more people attend than have been paid for, adults or children, we will give you the opportunity to pay for the additional guests at the agreed price per head. Such payment must be made immediately. In the event that we cannot locate you, or you refuse to pay we reserve the right to close the bar and remove all our goods and equipment with immediate effect. Parking We use a combination of vehicles, their size and number being governed by the size of the event. Vehicles range in size from Ford Transit to Volkswagen Crafter; some vehicles have an extended roofline. We must be able to manoeuvre and park these vehicles close to the venue entry/exit doors for unloading on arrival and reloading at the end of the event. It is therefore essential that no parking restrictions apply that might prevent us from carrying out these activities and that sufficient space is available to enable us to carry out these tasks. Once unloaded, the vehicles can be removed to a suitable parking area, which, for security and convenience of storing/collecting reserve stock, must be close to, and within the boundary of the venue. If suitable and sufficient space is not available and/or we have to park illegally, you will be responsible for payment of any non-endorsable fines. Please note: Under no circumstances will we park or unload in any area where our vehicle(s) may be towed away, clamped, locked in or where we may be liable for an endorsable penalty/commit an endorsable offence. The decision of our driver(s) shall be final with regard to any issue relating to parking, or vehicle/staff safety. Should any issue arise relating to these matters, our driver(s) will contact you or your appointed event representative in order to discuss suitable alternatives